New World Bilingual Institute (NWBI)
www.nwbi.us; email@example.com; 703-978-7905
The Honor Code of New World Bilingual Institute (NWBI)
* The NWBI programs are open to all ethnics’ individuals and groups. NWBI is a team of positive and proactive assembles. NWBI classify its members as Active, Associate, Honorary and Inactive members, if it deems such classification advisable.
* All members and participants in NWBI related programs, activities and, or NWBI Toastmasters Programs must follow all ethical, moral values with proper mutual respects of International Etiquettes set forth by NWBI.
* NWBI Members and participants must also understand that any prejudice toward gender, culture or religious beliefs, or political beliefs, inappropriate behavior, actions, or safety issues, will not be tolerated.
* All Members/Ex-Members/Affiliates/Participants, and all others but NWBI Administrative Authority cannot using NWBI Logo, Title, Programs, Text or Documents to conduct any Trainings, Workshops, Activities and Events without the permission of NWBI Administrative Authority. It would lead to Immediate Suspension, Expulsion, or Actions otherwise.
* NWBI reserves the right to discipline members and participant's unacceptable behavior as it occurred. NWBI provides consequences for both positive and negative behavior. Some safety and discipline cases may lead to reprehend and temporary suspension. If the member and participant fails to comply with the rules, he, or she will be suspended, discharged, or expulsion immediately.